Post-Divorce Modifications

If there has been a material and substantial change in your child visitation, child custody, child support payments, or parenting plan since your last hearing, you can petition the court for a modification. A common reason for modification is when there has been an increase or decrease in earnings of the parent paying child support or the financial needs of a child or children have changed. Another common reason for a modification is to spend more time with your child. If you are considering a modification in your decree, speak with the attorneys at Hill | Perez P.C. for a consultation.


No Comments Yet.

Leave a comment